Thursday, August 18, 2016

Estée Lauder Genuine Glow Reviving Oil Lip Tint

Some people, myself included, have dry lips all year round. We are always on the lookout for a hydrating lip product with longevity. I've found a new one in the Genuine Glow Collection! Estée Lauder Genuine Glow Reviving Oil Lip Tint ($20) is so popular, it keeps selling out on Estée Lauder's Web site. I had to wait weeks on "backorder" for mine.

This lovely tint give your lips just-kissed cherry color, along with just-right, oil-rich moisture replenishment. It feels nourishing yet light on the lips.

The cheery shade is a universal sheer shade that glows well with any skin tone. The pen dispenses just the right amount of product too. I love no-waste packaging. Just twist the pen a few times to prime it - until the lip tint comes up, and then apply it directly to your lips.


When this color is added to my own lip color, the result is a saturated, but sheer, cherry red. I'm thrilled with it. I took this photo in full, noon sun, so the color was a bit washed out by all the light.

You can use it alone, as I do, for a unique, glowing, rosy lip or over or under your lip color for a fuller, glossier lip.

You can try to order it at the Estée Lauder's Web site and wait, or you can look for it at one of the many Estée Lauder's counters. It's worth the hunt.

Photo at top courtesy of  Estée Lauder; swatch photo by Best Things in Beauty

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is also stocked at Blue Mercury stores.

Anahita said...

I really like this. I also got the 2 blush sticks and they are great for a whisper of soft, natural color. I have to say, I'm really excited about the new Victoria Beckham/Estee Lauder collaboration. I haven't bought anything from Estee Lauder save the lip tint and blush sticks in a long, long time. Hope the collection doesn't disappoint!!!

Charlestongirl said...

Anahita, I got the pink one. Love it! Plus I'm thrilled about the Victoria Beckham line. I wasn't thrilled with EL going with Ms. Jenner. Now, we'll have an age-appropriate collection.

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, C Sand. Maybe it will be easier to find there.

Evelyn said...

I should pay more attention when I come across beauty articles, I didn't realize Victoria Beckham was working with Lauder. I'm going to look that up. The Estee Edit line is kind of interesting, a lot of people like some of the products but I've tested quite a few in store and meh, they aren't exceptional and sometimes the quality is a bit off. Anyway, back to this lip tint, I'm going to see if they are hiding it at my local counter. Maybe I'll get lucky!